Quiz Creation Tutorial
The purpose of this document is to outline the steps necessary to create and publish a news quiz using Plyyr.com and embed it in a site or application.
Intro: The Quiz
Create your own or embed existing quizzes. The quiz is an HTML5 social quiz that works across the web and mobile.
Plyyr.com is the destination you will use to create, curate and manage quizzes and polls.
1. Set Up An Account
There are 2 easy ways to create an account.
Go to http://plyyr.com to create and account.
1) Click on the “Create your own quiz” link and receive the Facebook login prompt.
2) Create and account through the “Login” menu
** If you choose this method and use an Email we can associate your account with the Advanced CMS for more publishing control.
Figure 1: Click Sign me up!
2. Create Your Own Quiz
1) Add an OPTIONAL background Image
- 1136 x 640 is OPTIONAL size for background image
- Image will scale on upload
2) Add title
3) Enter OPTIONAL description
4) Enter OPTIONAL “Read More” link that appears at end of quiz
3. Add question(s)
1) Add an OPTIONAL Image
- 1136 x 640 ideal image proportion. Will scale image on upload.
2) Add at least two answers
- Click “Add Answer” button
3) Select at one correct answer
4) Add OPTIONAL “Answer Feedback” for comment after question is answered.
4. Add more questions
- Click the yellow “Add Another Question” button as desired
5. Add Tags
Add “Tags” to Categorize quiz.
Categories also affect the Rank of the Results Screen.
In the example below the Result “Officer of Music”, “Music” was a selected Category.
Click “Save” at the bottom of the page to save your progress.
When “Save” is successful the “Publish”, “Preview” and “Embed” buttons appear.
Click “Publish” to submit your quiz.
Click “Preview” to view quiz at anytime.
a) You can Embed by clicking on the “Embed Me” button at the bottom of the Create section.
b) You can Embed by clicking on any “Embed” button on the site.
10. Manage Your Quizzes
a. Access Your Content
All of your quizzes are visible from your “Profile” menu under “Your Content”
b. Manage Your Content
View all the quizzes you have created in the “Your Content” section.
Click the “Stats” button on each quiz in “Your Content” to view stats about your quizzes.